Sorry for the late New years but life has been hectic. I know I say that a lot but it's true. I had a pretty bad New years actually. So I had to have a bit of time to get over it. I got dumped by my boyfriend.
We were together for more than three years and I guess now we'll try to patch things up or just be friends. He's my best friend afterall. However, he's been a selfish asshole of late so we'll see.
Ah well. Here is my new years look:
I used this tutorial as a base to create it: From Head to Toe's New Years Sparkle Makeup Tutorial
However, I used silvers and greys instead of pink and black.
I'm sorry the photo isn't very clear. I had my sister take the photo.
- Nars Oil-Free Pro-Prime Pore refining Primer
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
- Inglot Cream Blush in AMC84
- MAC Marine Life
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- ELF High Definition Powder
- Maxfactor Master Touch Undereye Concealer in Fair
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy [not pictured]
- L'oreal Colorappeal Trio Pro in Grey Obsession
- NYX eyeshadow in Black
- Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in Dinosaur Plushie
- Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir [not pictured]
- Maybelline eyestudio liner in Blackest Black
- Shiseido Eyebrow pencil in Deep Brown
- Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara in Very Black
- Lancome color design lipstick in Love it
- MAC lipstick in Whirls and Twirls
I've always felt very annoyed when I've read FOTD or whatever and I had no idea what exact shades everything was in so I've named everything^^
For my Nails I used: Chanel Graphite
That's all from me for now! I hope to get some reviews up soon :)